Innovative Lift Consulting Pty Ltd is a privately owned independent consulting practice specializing in Building Vertical Transportation Systems.
With over 39+ years of hands on experience on multitudes of projects of all scales and complexities, our Principal – Bryan Fulcher is well equipped to deliver innovative, energy efficient and cost effective solutions for your project.
Our Key Staff Members, including Bryan, Boast More than a Combined 100 Years of Hands On Expertise and Experience. Project Types include New Projects, Upgrades, Modernizations, Inspections/Audits, Maintenance Contracts, Expert Witness, Insurance Matters.
Technologies include Commercial Lifts/Elevators of all types & duties, Home Lifts, Escalators, Moving Walks, Airport Systems, Prison Systems.
From the most basic preliminary advices through to detailed documentation Project Management and performance testing, we have the solutions you seek.
Relevant Qualifications and Affiliations include:
- Mechanical Engineering 1979
- Member Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Alumni
- Business Management 1983
- Data Processing Practices 1983
- Member Lift Engineering Society of Australia (LESA) since 1984
- Member International Association of Elevator Engineers (IAEE) since 1990
- Member Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) Lift Group
- Quality Assurance Auditing 1993
- Project Management 1996
- 13 years with Major Contracting Firms
- 10 years with an International multi-discipline Consulting Firm
- In Private Practices since 1995.