Elevators can last for many years if they are maintained well and minor repairs are handled on time. The regular upkeep and maintenance can ensure they function optimally, and it increases their lifespan too. But ultimately, there will be a time when mechanical equipment lives its expected lifespan or deteriorates due to regular wear and tear.
This is when the cost of keeping the equipment functional outweighs the benefits of regular use. We at Innovative Lift Consulting can audit and assess the condition of your elevator and offer expert advice on which upgrades it needs.
Signs That Your Elevator Needs Modernising
- Outdated components- The main reason to upgrade your elevator is when any innovations in the market start to create a prohibitive space for older component and spares. Over time, obsolete parts and technology stop being made. Sometimes, they go from regular line assemblies to niche spare makers. The scarcity of replacement components and consistently higher cost (because of fewer overall bulk in the orders), as well as the lack of any new models entering the market requiring those parts drives prices upward.
- The Installation Is Past The 20-Year Mark- Depending on the elevator model, the repairs and maintenance of these systems would also need technicians with knowledge of these older mechanisms. This particular degrading effect will not impact all elevator models. However, it can be a crucial point to consider in the case of some.
- Frequent repairs- Older elevators need more frequent repairs. While these installations are robust, they do need some upkeep ultimately. Over time, you will find that the amount of downtime your lift experiences and the repairs it needs continues to increase gradually. The combination of downtime and the repair costs will ultimately reach a point where it becomes far more feasible to get a new elevator rather than deal with these issues and incur constant expenditure.
- Maintaining Safety Standards- Most establishments and business settings strive to make the workplace safer. They do everything possible to ensure that the installations and features are safe and in line with the latest code. An older elevator, considered perfectly safe at the point of purchase, can quickly be deemed non-compliant due to the advancement in safety technology.
In this situation, you have the choice to either purchase a compliant model or modernise the lift to fit the latest specifications. The latter becomes a more cost-effective option in the case of newer models. But in the case of older elevators, you would need to consider replacing the feature. Most consultants and other experts will tell you that the right time to consider replacing an elevator is when it reaches the 20-25-year mark. But this isn't a hard and fast timeframe, and some elevators may continue to function well even way past the 30-year mark, while others start to underperform. At this time, it's essential to consult an elevator consultant and get their expert opinion on what your best option would be.
A modern elevator will not just be smoother and faster, but will ensure safe, level and quick transportation, especially in high-rises, and will look better too.
For any more information about escalator technology and any of our services, feel free to contact Innovative Lift Consulting at 0417 784 245 or Contact Us through this form.
A lift consultant is an expert hired usually by a building developer, facility owner/manager, general contractor, or architect, to work on their behalf for the setup and maintenance of the elevators in their facility or building.
An elevator consultant has expertise in various areas of lift projects, including the design, construction, as well as modernisation and maintenance of all types of vertical transportation equipment. There are many reasons to hire professionals like the ones at Innovative Lift Consultants, such as:
- Overall Maintenance Goals- A lift consultant is hired for the maintenance evaluation on elevators. These tasks include a complete diagnosis of the lift, its condition, whether the maintenance has been done regularly and the unit’s life expectancy. The experts will also help with assessing and planning of future capital that might be needed to ensure optimal performance of the unit.
- Drawing Maintenance Contracts- A lift consultant can create detailed maintenance plans and contracts for your facility or building. The professional will evaluate your building occupancy and type, any existing or future needs, and the age of the equipment. They will work with you to negotiate maintenance providers of your choice to ensure you establish the best partnership.
- Modernisation Projects and Upgrades- If your elevator is nearing the end of its expected service life, you would need to bring it up to code, optimal performance and modern-day design. These upgrades can include things like a complete aesthetics and mechanical upgrade package, a cab interior upgrade and more. The lift consultant will coordinate the bids from maintenance contractors and evaluate ones that are the most responsive, so you have some comparison points to make a more well-informed decision.
- Construction Projects- Lift consultants also have a role to play in construction projects. They will evaluate the number of elevators a building might need, put together the scope for the project, provide unique building designs, evaluate the contractor’s performance during or post-installation and offer equipment testing services. These comprehensive solutions help ensure the equipment is in the best condition at all times.
How an Elevator Consultant Can Help You Save Money
Aside from all the reasons mentioned above, a lift consultant can also help you save money in several ways, such as:
- Reduced Service Costs- The lift consultant will leverage their relationships with the elevator companies, to negotiate better terms and rates, helping you cut costs by at least 50%.
- Improved Lift Reliability and Lift Safety- Lift consultants conduct service audits to identify which components need fixing and they use their influence to ensure the company replaces faulty/ worn parts at their cost, in line with the service contract.
- Helping Prevent client dissatisfaction- A faulty/old lift generates a significant number of phone calls and extensive and exhausting email trails. If an elevator needs upgrading, fixing, or replacing, the lift consultant will take the burden off you. They will communicate directly with the building/strata committee, organising tenders based on what needs to be done and also supervising the work.
Timely assessment, maintenance and repairs of elevators are crucial to increasing your property value. For any more information about standard elevator etiquette and any of our services, feel free to contact Innovative Lift Consulting at 0417 784 245 or Contact Us through this form. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
As more people move into larger cities, building upwards is often the only feasible option. This also means there is more demand for elevators. The best way to accommodate increasing traffic is through technology, and this is where intelligent elevators come in.
We at Innovative Lift Consultants have helped many customers with all the information they need about these elevators, and our team has conducted feasibility studies to ensure our clients get the best solutions. Here are some useful information about these elevators:
Facts about Intelligent Elevators
- Intelligent elevators are new, energy-efficient, speedy, hi-tech systems that are a great way to ensure employees or guests don’t have to wait endlessly in lobby areas, stop at each floor or get into crowded cars.
- These new systems are an exciting addition to the elevator industry. They are designed to transform a straightforward and everyday act of travelling between floors.
- The concept of destination dispatch was pioneered by Schindler way back in the 1990s. They floated the idea that elevators equipped with an advanced microprocessor would begin communicating with each other, instead of working independently. That’s exactly what modern-day intelligent elevators do.
- Instead of eight people going to eight different floors on that same lift, with six stops and starts, intelligent elevators are smart enough to calculate which the optimum routes are. They group people as per to their destinations which enables fewer lifts to move a larger number of people.
- When any passenger requests a specific floor on a touch screen/keypad, the system uses a particular algorithm to instantly assign them a car that will take the person to their floor as fast as possible.
- Manufacturers of intelligent elevators say that these installations are easier, faster, and much more energy-efficient than traditional elevators.
- People that live and work in big cities end up taking many elevators. At some times of day, such as 9 am, lunchtime or 6 pm., when there are a large number of people walking in and out of the building, it can feel like you end up spending a large portion of your life just waiting for the LED number on the elevator's digital screen to change.
- The interesting thing about intelligent elevators is that they do not have any up/down buttons. Instead, they have a square column in the lobby. This column has keypad stands. You need to enter your floor number, and the keypad will direct you to a specific elevator.
- These elevators are practically noiseless as they speed to their floors. They are called intelligent elevators because of their ability to move people across levels more efficiently.
- Since the elevator stops at fewer floors, they can return quicker and pick up people at shorter intervals.
- Because intelligent elevators make much fewer stops, they also use less energy. Most building owners prefer them because it means fewer large crowds are forming in the lobby areas waiting for the next elevator car.
- These elevators can calculate the weight of passengers in them, which helps to prevent an excessive number of people from getting on.
- If a disabled individual is boarding, they will slow down too.
- Smart elevators are practical in buildings of 10 stories and more.
For any more information about intelligent elevators and any of our services, feel free to contact Innovative Lift Consulting at 0417 784 245 or Contact Us through this form.
The COVID-19 virus is highly infectious and spreads through contact. While there's no conclusive research done on how long the virus survives on different surfaces, experts believe that it can last for several hours to a few days. That's why it is important to limit contact with surfaces in public areas as much as possible.
At Innovative Lift Consulting, we know that elevators can easily be high-risk locations. They are essential systems in highrises and have several points that people touch regularly, like buttons or handrails. Here's a look at some technologies and components that can help you control the spread:
1. Touchless Elevator Button Terminal
Elevator buttons are the most commonly touched parts of a lift. Even people who are diligent about cleaning their hands after touching public surfaces can forget that elevator buttons aren’t entirely sanitary. It is instinctive to press a button to summon a lift or enter the floor number without thinking about taking any precautions.
A touchless elevator button terminal is the perfect workaround for this problem. It can help limit the virus's spread through contact, which is one of the most common ways to get an infection. People touch dirty elevator buttons, forget to sanitise their hands, and then touch their mouth, nose, or eyes. A touchless elevator terminal uses holographic and other such sensing technologies to identify what the user wants. The technology can be customised to fit your elevator, regardless of its make and model.
Most of these touchless elevator button technologies are designed to be plug-and-play, so there's no complicated installation process involved.
2. UV-C Light Sanitizing For Escalator Handrails
Most people hold on to handrails while riding an escalator because being on a moving surface can disrupt a person’s sense of balance. The best way to ensure this surface is safe to touch and doesn’t cause a spread is to install a UV-C Light sanitising system. The light actively sanitises the handrail with every cycle, which ensures the surface is safe to touch at all times.
Passengers must practice social distancing and limit their touch to a specific spot to ensure this system works. You may want to install those instructions at the top and bottom of the elevator to control the spread.
The UV-C sanitising system is an internal component that exposes railing surfaces to UV-C light. When a section of the railing rolls under the system after a cycle, the area is automatically disinfected. The process is constant so the surface will be clean as long as the escalator is working. Products from companies like Otis and Renclean effectively remove 99% of all bacteria and germs, including COVID-19. They are suitable for all kinds of escalator handrails and are easy to install, which makes them a good investment.
3. Antimicrobial Copper Film
If you are worried about the different technologies like touchless elevator buttons not being compatible with your elevator, consider installing antimicrobial copper film on contact surfaces. These films eliminate 99% of germs and bacteria upon contact, which means the surface is safe to touch.
Copper alloys actively kill dangerous microbes on contact by destroying their DNA. Most viruses like COVID-19 can survive on regular surfaces for four days or more; copper surfaces eliminate them within seconds. The film is easy to install and doesn’t compromise the function of your buttons or similar components. Copper films are also visually pleasing, which means they're the right choice for business and retail locations.
If you want to know more about these technologies, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Innovative Lift Consulting. You can call us on 0417 784 245 or use this contact form.
Vertical transportation refers to the different ways of travelling between various levels or floors in buildings. It includes lifts, elevators and escalators. Technological advancements have changed how elevator companies design over the past one and a half century. Escalators are critical aspects in rendering the smooth movement of people between floors or levels in public and commercial settings.
Where are Escalators Installed?
These installations work best in structures that have more space as they occupy more floor area than elevators. Today, with the development of large-scale shopping centres and malls, the escalator industry has taken on an entirely new meaning.
Most buildings, organisations and businesses are responding to energy-efficiency requirements and standards, and the elevator industry is also gearing up and bringing new "green" technology to market. As urbanisation drives the increase in the need for buildings and infrastructure, the vertical transportation industry plays a vital role in supporting this exponential growth.
New Escalator Technology
This has fuelled the need for more efficient and smarter technologies that will help to support urban growth. Many leading companies throughout the world that manufacture elevators also manufacture escalators. They are continually rethinking and innovating their technological inputs which increase the safety, efficiency and lifespan, safety and reliability of both escalators and elevators.
Very similar to elevator requirements, escalator requirements have significantly increased especially in the retail industry. Offices, hotels and hospitals are the other settings where there is a need to manage a larger flow of people. Some clients have heavy-duty application requirements, while others need it for light applications. Since there is a positive growth in the infrastructure, the public transit industries are also looking towards escalators to provide improved facilities.
Latest Escalator Technology
Every company and brand that manufactures escalators has some specific new technology they introduce from time-to-time. Here we take a look at some new innovative escalator technology that has been introduced into the market.
- Some escalators come with flat-belt drive technology that considerably reduces vibration. It means that tenants and passengers have a significantly quiet and smooth ride, compared to conventional systems. This aspect improves overall comfort.
- Some escalator models follow the concept of machine room-less elevators. They have functional designs with shorter span dimensions. It means that escalators can now be installed in more confined spaces. Some settings present difficulties with traditional product designs and this is where modern escalator technology comes in.
- Today there is a high flow requirement in transit industries, and that has steadily revolutionised the escalator industry.
- Many companies are also customising their solutions, and there are escalators with UV LED sanitisers on handrails. This steriliser for the handrails can continuously disinfect the handrails while the escalator is in operation. It is a wireless device which means there is no energy consumption.
- Safety brake systems and other modern accessories are now becoming a norm in these systems.
Since there are many different types of escalators for different settings, you must conduct some research before deciding which one will suit your needs and fit your budget.
For any more information about escalator technology and any of our services, feel free to contact Innovative Lift Consulting at 0417 784 245 or Contact Us through this form. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your project requirements.
Shaftless elevators are generally built for residential settings. They have a compact size, and the design is such that they occupy minimal space in your house. The installation is straightforward and doesn't cause too much disruption. Also, they are an excellent substitute for traditional full-size elevators or stairlifts.
These elevators are known for their convenience and mobility. They are available in full-size models to accommodate mobility devices like wheelchairs and walkers too. These installations are a cost-effective choice for two-storey homes as the installation is quick and affordable. We at Innovative Lift Consultants provide these installations and offer various models of these systems as well.
Facts about Shaftless Elevators
Here is some more information that will help you understand a little more about shaftless elevators:
- Shaftless elevators have simple designs and are perfect for residential properties. Sensors are added to the outer side of the lift, and the control panel has “push and hold” buttons.
- The elevators have either a winding drum/hydraulic drive for the upward or downward movement of the cab.
- These elevators have a compact footprint and can be accommodated in even tight spaces. Their creative design means they can be installed in almost any area in your home.
- The other plus point is that these features don’t need any additional space (like a machine room) for the equipment.
- Their design is such that it allows for partial enclosure. This aspect can be helpful when you want to install them into floors with existing walls. For instance, an elevator fitted into a closet or pantry can be transformed into a semi-hoist.
- The installations also have a guide rail system that the cab travels on.
- Shaftless elevators are available in a range of specifications, styles and designs. But the most popular models are the ones attached directly to the wall, and this helps to support the elevator.
Shaftless Elevators - The Benefits
If you're considering installing one of these elevators on your residential property, here are some benefits to make a note of:
- As mentioned, the compact size is a significant benefit, so they are suitable even for small spaces.
- While the cab is small, they are ideal for people using wheelchairs or other mobility devices.
- Their installation can be easily incorporated in a house with an open floor plan.
- Since no machine room is required, and because the system has a self-contained hoist, it significantly reduces the costs and installation time.
- These features are perfect for multi-storey structures. They are ideal for carrying the laundry from a lower level or basement to the upper floors. You can also take dishes and other items down to the kitchen etc. All-in-all, everything becomes much more comfortable.
- Physically disabled people and the elderly find it a very convenient way to move between different floors in their house safely and quickly.
Some other types of elevators have similar benefits. However, the compact size, low installation and maintenance costs and ease of upkeep make shaftless elevators a far better option than other types of lifts.
For any more information about standard elevator etiquette and any of our services, feel free to contact Innovative Lift Consulting at 0417 784 245 or Contact Us through this form. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.
By definition, elevators are enclosed spaces where various random people mingle. These amenities are an essential mode of transport for those who struggle to climb multiple stories of stairs, especially in settings like hospitals. If you work or live in a high rise, you would need to use the elevator regularly.
But with the coronavirus pandemic creating havoc around us, social distancing has become the norm. So, how can you use elevators safely in these conditions? The experts at Innovative Lift Consultants have put together some information that can be helpful.
Some Tips to Follow
While most people currently face restrictions on movement around the cities as well as buildings in them, some premises need to stay operational, even during crises. As mentioned earlier, hospitals and other healthcare facilities are obvious examples of this. Supplies and individuals have to be able to move conveniently between and within floors at all times.
Also, residential buildings, public transport hubs, offices, and shops need to be ready to offer services at different times of the day. Elevators often become the most efficient way for people in these structures to get where to the places they need to be at certain times. But, in these times, it’s crucial to maintain some basic elevator etiquette so that everyone is safe. Here are some useful pointers to follow:
Avoid Touching the Buttons Directly
To avoid microbes from spreading in elevators with push buttons, you shouldn't touch them with your bare fingers. Instead, use a gloved finger or the end of a pencil or some other similar object to push the button. If there is no option but to use your bare hands, wash them as soon as you get off the elevator or at least use an alcohol-based hand-sanitiser.
Avoid Crowded Elevators
In case the elevator is already very full, don’t get onto it. Just wait for the next one patiently. If possible, consider taking the stairs. Depending on the elevator size, it's best to travel alone or with only a couple of people in it. COVID-19 is transmitted via respiratory droplets, and the chances of it spreading are higher in enclosed spaces like elevators.
Practice Social Distancing At All Times
When in an elevator with other individuals, stand at least a metre away from all your fellow passengers. It's also essential to refrain from talking in case the elevator is crowded. If you have to sneeze/cough, use your sleeve or even a handkerchief as that will help prevent the spread of droplets.
Regular Cleaning of All Elevator Surfaces
It's always a good and required practice to get regular cleaning done of all surfaces outside and within the elevator. Encourage your facility's housekeeping staff or manager to ramp up their cleaning standards so that elevator car walls, elevator buttons, touch-screen panels, handrails, doors and all other surfaces, are cleaned regularly with the appropriate disinfectants and solutions.
Following these basic etiquettes while using elevators is a crucial aspect of staying safe and healthy during the coronavirus pandemic.
For any more information about standard elevator etiquette and any of our services, feel free to contact Innovative Lift Consulting at 0417 784 245 or Contact Us through this form. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Trapped in a lift? Stay Calm
Given the fact that more people getting trapped in a lift, it is worthwhile to take into account what to do when you do wind up getting trapped yourself. The initial thing to keep in mind is not to freak out. Elevators are manufactured to be fail-safe, therefore the lift stop is, in fact, a safety standard to keep you remain safe. Do not worry about the elevator or a lift falling as they are generally helped up by a number of steel wires as well as come with several mechanical and electrical safety equipment installed.
Use the emergency lift phone
Operate the emergency lift phone or communications panel to simply call for help. The majority of modern-day elevators will have a phone equipped. You will be requested to state your name, mobile phone number, specific location, and lift number, which you will normally be able to come across on a plate in the lift. A few systems will have a setup that instantly sends that information to the lift call centre. As soon as you have reached them, wait around for a qualified technician to show up, Again, by no means try to force the doors open to leave the lift. Stay calm, try breathing practices or meditation to calm yourself, talk to other people, or stay occupied on your cellphone.
Do not force your way out of a lift
When you get trapped, you may possibly feel enticed to force your way out. Actually, this is one of the most horrible things you can do. When you are attempting to force the doors open and climb down from the lift where the lift is not at ground level, the lift might begin running again. This can be incredibly unsafe, putting you at chances of severe injuries or a whole lot worse. Definitely there have been accidents and fatalities in Australia and other nations for the reason that people have attempted to leave a jammed lift and slipped or been seriously injured. Remain inside the elevator because it is the soundest place to be at that time.
Preventing jammed lifts
With more people residing in high rise apartment structures and older lifts approaching at end of lifecycle phase, jammed-lift occurrences seem to be more likely. Having an effective preventative maintenance approach and identifying when it is time to modernise may help these high rise building prevent the troubles and dangers associated with faulty lifts. Regular maintenance is a must for all lifts. Regular maintenance routines could possibly keep your premise and systems remain safe, in compliance with regulative specifications. Precautionary maintenance for lifts can make sure lifts work dependably. Essentially every maintenance service should include doors, control panels, operational panels, wires, rollers, as well as guide rails, and parts replacements as required.
Regular maintenance at the scheduled period of time also really helps to stay glued to a budget. It is simply because everybody knows that contacted planned elevator maintenance with a much preventative instead of reactive strategy. You should also keep in mind that elevator that is out of service that disturbs regular operations provide a lot of inconvenience to the customers as well.
It is imperative for you to practice regular elevator maintenance, and ILCPL is here to help you in this endeavour, whether we were the ones who originally designed your elevator or not! We offer a complete and comprehensive range of services when it comes to the maintenance of your elevator. And if you need to upgrade your apartment building lift or implement a more vigilant maintenance plan, we can also handle it for you. We can give you expert advice on the best option for you, so contact us today for a discussion. Book now for more information
The elevator has been around for plenty of years. It consisted of an automated device that served in case of damage of the support wire. Up until then, you can envision, utilizing steam lifts or even forklifts, mishaps occur them as well. The beginning of the modern-day elevator and man innovations has made life much easier for all of us, the people--the citizens. Keep on reading to learn about how lifts have impacted the daily lives of all of us
The Advancements of Lifts
Elevators have come to be much faster without restricting height. Considering the groundbreaking innovation like the modern-day elevator, it can not solely transform the way of life but also transform the appearance of urban centres. The brand new "instrument" resolves all the significant problems.
The Rise of Skyscrapers
As with the advancement of the elevator, customers are able to go up and down more pleasantly and conveniently. It significantly evolved the way of life of people. Additionally, it also played an excellent significant part in the housing reorganization. Furthermore, it brought families much closer. These days, elevators have become one of the things that are commonly found everywhere we go
New Housing Needs
There are four different types of home lifts; roped hydraulic residential elevator; pneumatic vacuum elevator; winding drum and counterweight chain drive system, and Elevator systems that operate on traction drive. Each type presents its own benefits and drawbacks for you to consider. If you are looking to have a lift for your home installed in your place of residence, for whatever reason you may have to do so, you should consider all of your options to ensure that you will be the happiest and most satisfied as possible with whatever decision you should choose to go with.
Depending on what your specific needs are and what you value most especially over the other possible benefits, you will surely be able to make an educated decision on which type of home lift is exactly the perfect fit for your home and the role you expect it to fulfil in your place of residence. Here are some factors or benefits that make home lifts’ popularity rose to fame:
- Convenience -- Having to transport large items using the stairs is not fun. It can be tiring, hard, and most of all of the dangerous. A good home lift provides a simple yet effective and convenient answer to transport goods with ease
- Family Safety -- Mishaps from the stairs are normal and a fall or stumble can occur to anyone, it doesn't matter what their age is, how to fit or how capable they are. The addition of a home lift provides a secure replacement for the stairs for friends and family. A home lift could be ideal for your pets, as well, considering that home lifts are often ideal for pets who struggle climbing down and up the stairs.
- Property Value Increase -- Home lifts will help boost the worth of your premises if you opt to sell. A home lift is an undoubtedly appealing feature that will certainly attract more potential house hunters or potential house buyers. They will be more likely to buy a house that comes with lifts instead of the ones that do not have any
At Innovative Lift Consulting, our scope of expertise extends far beyond Elevator design and construction. As prominent Elevator Consultants, our team of highly proficient engineers will design, competitively tender and project manage the construction and commissioning of an elevator to your exact specifications and requirements. Call us on 0417 784 245 Get in touch with us online to get 5% discount!
Accessibility is extremely important and essential in all Medical Centers. For that reason, lifts are there to handle them effectively as well as securely. In this type of location, it is typical to put in lifts and mounts. Healthcare facility lifts are specially built to create a comfy, secure and dependable method of transportation for patients, healthcare equipment as well as the medical workforce. As a result of the specific circumstances, that are present in these type facilities, elevators have particular characteristics that meet all the regulation and fulfil their requirements.
The following are several characteristics of lifts in healthcare facilities:
Efficiency and Availability -- The high volume of traffic that takes place in a hospital during the day is very high. For that reason, elevators are used in these buildings to make sure of their accessibility and effectiveness. Movement is very important in any healthcare facility, with many tasks requiring minimum wait times, such as the shift of beds to the operation theatre room, motion of food trolleys, transferring of patients with just minimal mobility. Lifts have to be running smoothly and without interruptions and have clear signage for easy navigation and minimal downtimes.
In this building type, it will be more convenient to divide the traffic of the medical centre staff members from the visitors. Bearing in mind that these facilities generate extremely high traffic at peak times such as meal hours, visiting hours as well as shift changes. For lifts in a medical centre, it is pivotal that the lift choreography guarantees for streamlined traffic. Bearing in mind that in numerous cases they will be utilized to relocate patients with various ailments or illnesses. In this sense, they must not produce sudden movements or be unreliable.
Accessibility -- In medical centre lifts, you must assure complete accessibility for several forms of people. It is essential to take into account that the lift will use to shift patients in beds or wheelchairs. Consequently, it is important that the levelling system is precise so that the entrance and exit of beds are smooth and fast. The doors must make provision for quick and effective operation. It should integrate systems to cater for all people.
Security – High levels of hygiene are extremely important in lifts within the health care industry due to the risk of cross-contamination. Patient and staff safety is imperative. All lifts must adhere to the strict regulations and fire evacuation procedures. Lifts should also be constructed with long-lasting materials and easy to clean and disinfect. Elevators must have remote tracking systems installed to take effective and prompt action in a crisis. It is also essential that they integrate all safety components such as an alarm button, action parachute and acoustic signal when the maximum weight is surpassed.
When you are looking for a lift company to install a lift in a healthcare facility, ILCPL is experts in the elevator industry that you can trust our reliable and knowledgeable in regards to anything you would need for your elevator. We are a privately owned independent consulting practice specializing in Building Vertical Transportation Systems. Get in contact with us here and see which hospitals that we have worked with here . Contact Us Online And Get a 5% Discount!